The IT systems and software procedures used to operate this Portal acquire personal data while the user is browsing the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
The information is not collected to be associated with identified interested subjects but, by their very nature, could allow users to be identified through processing and association with data held by third parties.
This category of data includes IP addresses or dominions of the computers used by the users accessing the Portal, Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
The data is used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Portal and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing.
Cookies are small text files containing a certain amount of information exchanged between a website and the user’s terminal (usually the browser). They are mainly used for the purpose of making websites work and making them operate more efficiently, as well as for the purpose of providing information to the owners of the Portal itself.
Cookies can be both session or permanent.
Session cookies are stored on the terminal temporarily and are deleted as soon as the user shuts down the browser. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the Portal.
Permanent cookies are stored on the user’s terminal up to a specified deadline.
These, not being deleted directly when the browser is closed, allow to remember the choices made by the user on the Portal as well as to collect information about the pages of the Portal visited by the user, the frequency with which the Portal is visited and to identify the user navigation path, in order to improve the experience on this Portal.
Lastly, session or permanent cookies can be of First Party or Third Party depending on whether the person who installs cookies on the user’s terminal is the same manager of the Portal that the user is visiting (these are First Party cookies) or a different subject (these are Third Party cookies).
Cookies used by this Portal
This Portal uses both First Party and Third Party cookies.
– INSERT PROFILING COOKIES GENERATED BEYOND THOSE INDICATED BELOW HERE
– Google Analytics uses “cookies” to collect and analyse information on the use of websites visited by the user. For information on Google Analytics cookies and their use, see: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
– Facebook Pixel uses “cookies” to track conversions that occur on websites as a result of the advertisements that are running on Facebook. For information on Facebook Pixel cookies and their use, see: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
– LinkedIn Insight Tag uses “cookies” to offer users preferences authentication, performance, analysis and advertising features. For information on LinkedIn cookies and their use see: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy?_l=it_IT
Usually, browsers allow users to control most cookies through the browser settings. However, please note that total or partial disabling of the so-called technical cookies can compromise the use of the Portal features. In any case, if the user does not wish to receive any type of cookies on their computer, neither from this Portal nor from others, they can increase privacy protection by changing the security settings on their browser:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
The Data Controller periodically checks its privacy and security policy and, if necessary, reviews it in relation to regulatory, organizational or technological changes. In the event of changes to the policies, the new version will be published on this page of the Portal.